Donor Relationship (Bequest) Coordinator
- Part-time role 2-3 days a week
- CBD location
- Established supporter base
Open Family Australia and Whitelion Inc are a youth organisation supporting youth-at-risk in our communities in VIC, NSW, SA and TAS. We provide a range of Outreach services to homeless youth and also employment and mentoring programs. At Open Family Australia and Whitelion, we believe in a young person’s need to belong and strive to give the courage to choose a better future. Open Family Australia and Whitelion are funded from several sources including the generosity of the public and an established database of loyal supporters.
In the newly established role of Donor Relationship Coordinator within the Business and Marketing team, you will develop and nurture relationships with our supporters as we strive to achieve future income through the planned giving/bequest program. In addition, you will assist in the research, development and management of donor development strategies including major gifts.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A strong background in the not-for-profit sector in bequests or donor development programs.
- Demonstrated experience building key stakeholder relationships
- Prior experience in successfully engaging supporters in planned giving
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- High proficiency in using computers and Microsoft applications
- Well developed written and oral communication skills
- A professional approach in developing long term relationships
- A passion for valuing and supporting at risk youth and the mission of Open Family Australia
- Current Victorian Driver’s licence
An attractive salary is available to an experienced bequest officer with previous proven results.
Enquires can be made to RedEdge Fundraising Solutions, Jo Burrows on 03 9670 0174.